- 4-6 Chicken Breasts (cooked, removed from bone and chopped)
- 1 bunch Celery (chopped fine)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped fine)
- 7 oz Spaghetti noodles
- 2 sticks Quality Chekd® Butter
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 quart Creamland Milk
- 1 lb. American Cheese (Grated)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers (Crushed)
Cook chopped celery and onion in chicken broth in microwave until tender. Cook spaghetti in chicken broth. Make white sauce with Quality Checked butter, flour, and Creamland milk. Cook until thick. To this sauce add cheese, soup, drained spaghetti, celery, onion, and the chopped chicken.
Pour into buttered casserole dishes (makes 2 large). Top with crumbled Ritz crackers.
Bake 375 degrees until bubbly, 30 minutes or so.
Freezes well- Leave off crackers until ready to bake.