Since 1937, Creamland Dairy has been New Mexico’s source of quality dairy. Our product line has grown over the years from fluid milk, cultured products, cream and ice cream to fruit flavored beverages and tea.
Creamland is proud to be the only Quality Chekd® member in the state of New Mexico. All our products pass the 5-Point Purity Promise:
- No artificial growth hormones.*
- All milk is tested for antibiotics.
- Continually quality tested to ensure purity.
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet.
- Cold shipped from your trusted dairy.
* No significant difference has been shown in milk from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non rbST treated cows.
MEET AIRABELLE: AT 80 feet tall, 120 feet long and 910 pounds, this cow has a lot to “Moo” about.
“Airabelle” the Creamland Cow is New Mexico’s most notable mascot and hot air balloon. Airabelle and the Creamland team can be seen at many local community events including Albuquerque’s International Balloon Fiesta.
At Creamland, we’re proud of the relationships we’ve forged within communities throughout the state of New Mexico and beyond. We’re not just strengthening bones, we’re strengthening the community!